Guidelines for Applying for CBF Fellows
How do I Apply for CBF Fellows?
Recent seminary/divinity school graduates (within the past five years, preferably) or soon-to-be graduates who have expressed a clear call to serve vocationally in the local congregation as a minister are invited to apply. Applications are received online from November 4 - December 31, 2019. The new Cohort will begin on October 2020 and will be announced at General Assembly in Atlanta on June 2020. CBF Fellows Cohorts last for 20 months running from October 2020 through June 2022.
- Must have graduated from an accredited seminary or divinity school within the past five years
- Must be an individual member of CBF or member of a church in partnership with and sending contributions to CBF
- If ordained or licensed, upload/send a copy of the certificate
- Submit a statement of your call (instructions are in the application)
- Submit a statement of relationship with CBF (instructions are in the application)
- Submit a statement regarding why you want to be in CBF Fellows (instructions are in the application)
- A personal interview (likely by video) with a CBF Fellows Selection Committee will be arranged with you after all application materials are received.